RE: (TV) Career Defining

Depending on how you slice and dice the Replacements first 4, you land
on either Let It Be or Tim. ( #2 Go was an EP).
AMC's 4th would be the brilliant Californnia.

Debut: Slanted and Enchanted by Pavement influenced a generation, for
better or worse. I guess time will tell. Either that or In The City  :)

larry