From: tv-owner@obbard.com [mailto:tv-owner@obbard.com] On Behalf Of
Keith Allison
Sent: 12 May 2004 19:12
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: (TV) Blondie Covers "See No Evil" at 9:30 Club

In message <SEA1-F4fNAfruUU2DtV0000e607@hotmail.com>, Rene Alvir
<r_alvir2@hotmail.com> writes
>Blondie saluted fellow denizens of its old haunts. Harry shrieked,
"What
>I want, I want now!" during a cover of "See No Evil," a tune from
>Television, the most bliss-free of the CBGB bands.

"bliss-free" eh?

I could never see the point of Blondie, myself. Roberta Bayley said,
"Fred Smith made the big error of his life when he quit Blondie to join
Television, but at that point Television was the one tipped for big, big
success. Blondie was the worst band in the city - they were just a
joke."

Haven't they always been a joke?