RE: (TV) Blondie Covers "See No Evil" at 9:30 Club

From: "Howard Webb" <howard@howardwebb.com>
To: <tv@obbard.com>
Subject: RE: (TV) Blondie Covers "See No Evil" at 9:30 Club
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 20:27:26 +0100

I don't know about Blondie being a joke. For me they were just a great
pop group.
And being age 14 in 1978 I was very glad that Debbie Harry existed.
-Howard

they still are a great pop band - Apparently they've also been doing "Love comes in spurts" the Heartbreakers version, as well as a Ramones track

I dont know if this has been mentioned on the list before, but Richard Lloyd is schedule to be at Joey Ramones Birthday Bash next week - WEDNESDAY, MAY 19TH IRVING PLAZA

http://www.joeyramone.com/news.html