Re: (TV) Debut albums

--- Li Lightfoot <lilightfoot@phtp.org> wrote:
> Oh I'll agree about "Horses" in a heartbeat.  It's
> one of the greatest RnR albums ever, in my opinion.
> Patti's new one, "Tramping" is the best she's done
> in years.  Give it a listen.  "Radio Baghdad"
> thereon is transcendent.

"horses" was a milestone in r&r, and a milestone for
women in particular.  also am enjoying "trampin'" --
much more than "gung ho".  in fact, have "trespasses"
on auto-repeat at the moment -- a really gorgeous and
memorable song.

whereas i thought much of "gung ho" was overproduced
-- and several songs weren't very strong -- patti and
the band produced this album, i think with better
results.