Re: (TV) Career Defining

Not forgetting the wondrous "Trout Mask Replica": not only career-
defining, but also genre-defining and mould-breaking and about which
(the great) John Peel says, "If there has been anything in the history
of popular music which could be described as a work of art in a way that
people who are involved in other areas of art would understand, then
Trout Mask Replica is probably that work".

(It's only 11.20am and already I've listened to it twice today. I know,
I don't get out enough - but that's so that I can stay in and listen to
stuff like this)