Re: (TV) Trampin'

Hi Chris

Thanks for trying some of our stuff , nice one
The CD is that length because the gig was that length :-) What more can I
say ? ha ha

You can send a couple of JOSS CDs over to me to sell in the shop if you like
. Mail me offlist for the details . I've always read your mails with
interest but never got round to hearing anything , you know how it is .

The new Cheesemakers album is a full professional recording in progress with
a producer who has worked with some 'name' artists and he certainly knows
what he's doing . It will be very long , roughly about 65 minutes with
probably about 15 songs , so should be better value for money . The one you
got from Michael's was a live recording made onto CDR , but the new studio
album will have a full UK release with full 'proper' artwork and disc
graphics etc . It will also be on VINYL ( Keith already has a pre-order in
for that !!! )

Cheers mate , let me know if you'd like to send some CDs over to Reflex

Cheers
Andy

http://www.thecheesemakers.co.uk
"I've been dreaming of a time when to be
English is not to be baneful , to be standing
by the flag not feeling shameful , racist
or partial "
http://www.reflexcd.co.uk