RE: (TV) Sleater-Kinney article w/TV references

Sleater-Kinney? Who the hell are they? They sound like an investment
bank to me.
These youngsters... In my day bands had names that sounded like bands.
The Vibrators, Sham 69, The Ramones, Television, Buzzcocks, The
Stranglers etc etc.

Is anyone interested in hearing my new band? We're called "The Mutual
Investment Trust Fund incorporating Sound Financial Advice Ltd". I play
Microsoft Excel, but I occasionlly do a Powerpoint solo. Its corporate
punk, you'll love it. We wear ties on stage. We don't do gigs, we do
"presentations".

-Howard
Rock On! But please be aware of applicable health and safety policies.