(TV) Welles vs. Tarantino

SAT question:

Orson Welles is to Tom Verlaine,
as Quentin Tarantino is to BLANK?

>saw that show on PBS "The Way the Music Died" -- yeah, it
> was one >of the most depressing show I've seen recently,..

But did you see its real-short interview with Verlaine?

>even more depressing than Orson Welles's _The Trial_.
>Orson Welles, that's a man with a soul;

Isn't that the film with an overhead long-shot of 100's of
office workers busy at their desks, none which are separated
from each other by more than 3 feet of empty space?

Must be something about Memorial Day Weekend that brings out
movie references.

I saw that show on PBS "The Way the Music Died" -- yeah,
it was one of the most depressing show I've seen recently,
even more depressing than Orson Welles's _The Trial_.  Orson Welles,
that's a man with a soul; Quentin Tarantino, a robot.

Emilie