Re: (TV) Mostly OT: Brian Eno reissues

Hi Phil,

They are reviewed in the June issue of Mojo, but no mention of missing music/lyrics.  And I haven't heard that on the Eno NerveNet list, even though most of the listers are passing on acquiring a 3rd and sometimes 4th version of these songs.

Cheers,

Brian

"Philip P. Obbard" <pobbard@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi all,

Has anyone heard the Eno reissues yet? I'm most interested in reports that "Everything Merges With The Night" on ANOTHER GREEN WORLD is missing five seconds, including the first sung lyric of the track, but possibly only on the US version.