Re: (TV) Sad news...

Damn! That's terrible! Robert was one of my favorite guitarists. I was just discussing him with a young guy who I recently met who was already hip to him and wanted to hear more (as a lot of us do/did). And I had just pulled out a Lester Bangs show at CBGB's (7/2/78) that had Quine on it and had put it at the top of the listening pile.

Damn it all to hell! I will miss him...

Regards,

Brian

"Philip P. Obbard" <pobbard@yahoo.com> wrote:
"I have bad news to report. My friend and guitarist
extraordinaire Robert Quine is dead.