Re: (TV) Front page of CNN.com

i suppose the silver lining here, if you can find one
at all, is that his work will receive more
recognition.  maybe album reissues, etc.  obviously
the worst possible way for him to be recognized --
obviously.

the most regrettable thing, to me, is that this was
preventable.  depression, grief, dope, or all the
above -- none need be the end of the road.  there is
hope and help.  damn, all we have is the breath we
breathe.  worth holding on to, and fighting for.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/Music/06/08/music.quine.reut/index.html