(TV) Quine / Meds

After flood of posts not much I can add.  I always really liked his playing on
just about everything he appeared on, esp. "The Blue Mask", and "Destiny
Street", the latter I agree is a very under-rated album.

I had no idea his session work was so wide ranging.
http://allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&uid=UIDMISS70406091038023021&sql=R5210#APPEAR

Depression is a terrible thing, just wish his friends e could have gotten him on a
modern anti-depressant, instead of his loss leading to a deliberate heroin overdose .

Leo

PS: Trivial fact after his suicide, but his close blood-relation to the 'famous'
logician, Quine, came up in a couple of interviews R. Quine gave.