(TV) Earlier Admission / Redeem

I moved the previous discussion to where it probably belongs.

Leo J <CaseyL@VOLPE.DOT.GOV> writes
>>This [The Wonder] is the only LP of Verlaine or Television
>>that has never been released on cd [right Keith and Philip?]

Keith,
You were probably too busy creating incredible 'art-covers'
for future Carried Away cd-rs, and so missed my earlier admission
of making such an egregious error.

However, in an attempt to redeem myself, here's something for MM
Listers with insomnia:

NAME the only 2 (Verlaine or Television) songs that were
officially released, and that exist *on vinyl* , but *not* in CD
format (Excluding, of course, any alternate versions, or instrumental
versions, or extended versions).

	Leo