Re: (TV) Now with Video

And pretty funny video clips they are! In one, Tom tries to teach  Richard Hell how to play a song, seemingly frustrated by Richard's inability to grasp what he is saying or his inability to convey his message.

In the other, Tom berates Richard Lloyd for being a lazy, sleepy git who won't practice because he only has one guitar.

Great to finally see these Ork rehearsal loft vids. Thanks to whoever posted them!

Cheers,

Brian

np. Holger Czukay- Rome Remains Rome

Michael Olcsvary <olcsvary@icehouse.net> wrote:
I don't have a broadband connection, so I haven't checked out these over 22
meg files, but for those of you who might be so inclined:

http://digaround.com/TV.htm