Re: (TV) Semi-OT: New York Dolls reunion

Murray:
>I saw the stooges a couple of weeks ago, I'm going to see Blondie tomorrow
>night, Television on Thursday, possibly the new york dolls next month and
>the MC5 the month after that
>
>I'm not sure what decade it is anymore, 20 years ago I never thought I'd see
>any of these bands

Television is still the only one with all or even most of the original members, right?  I mean, granted, Hell's not playing, but I tend to define "original lineup" as the guys on the debut LP.  I love Richard, but that'd be like a Beatles reunion with Pete Best, Stu Sutcliffe and no Ringo.  Moot point, I suppose.

Surely Wire is the only currently active band that's nearly as old with all their personnel intact, right? Suits me just fine... the two best bands of their era(s?)s for my money...

-Rex