Re: (TV) Now with Video

At 9:40 PM -0700 6/22/04, robin dunn wrote:
for those of us who don't know what we're doing...

can these files be copied to disc and distributed?
then played via windows media player or such?

Does Windows Media Player handle mpegs? It's a standard format and they opened in Quicktime for me.

If you're not familiar with .torrents, they're a way of sending things over the 'net such that the load is distributed--no one person's bandwidth gets killed, which is what it sounds like happened to the original host. If you're downloading, you're also uploading to someone else. More info on the standard (and the free software necessary to use it) here: http://bitconjurer.org/BitTorrent/
--

Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/   |   http://onezeromusic.com/