(TV) TV Glesga

Just back from seeing television in Glasgow, what a great gig

the 4th time I've seen them and definately the best, possibly because they played a lot of new stuff and it sounded fresh, persia (I guess, played late in the set) was sounding particularly amazing

good venue and audience helps as well

Richard Lloyd in particular was totally on fire, especially on the 3rd album songs

Tom was pretty much smiling throughout, mentioned how Glasgow was the first place they ever played in Europe, seemed to be really enjoying himself vocally if you know what I mean, shouting a lot, really crazying up over psychotic reaction

He came on for the encore and said "I hear David Beckham is trying to be the new Johnny Wilkinson - straight over the bar"

Sadly I didnt manage to record it all - hopefully somebody out there did