[no subject]

 "Simply stated, there is no doubt that Saddam Hussein
now has weapons of
mass destruction." -- Vice President Dick Cheney, Aug.
26, 2002.

 "Right now, Iraq is expanding and improving
facilities that were used for
the production of biological weapons." -- President
Bush, Sept. 12,
2002.

 "The Iraqi regime possesses and produces chemical
and biological weapons.
It is seeking nuclear weapons." -- Bush, Oct. 7, 2002.

 "We've also discovered through intelligence that
Iraq has a growing fleet
of manned and unmanned aerial vehicles that would be
used to disperse
chemical or biological weapons across broad areas.
We're concerned that
Iraq is exploring ways of using the UAVs for missions
targeting the United
States." -- Bush, Oct. 7, 2002.

 "The evidence indicates that Iraq is reconstituting
its nuclear weapons
program. Saddam Hussein has held numerous meetings
with Iraqi nuclear
scientists, a group he calls his 'nuclear mujahideen'
-- his nuclear holy
warriors. Satellite photographs reveal that Iraq is
rebuilding facilities
at sites that have been part of its nuclear program in
the past."-- Bush,
Oct. 7, 2002.

 "We know for a fact there are weapons there." --
White House spokesman
Ari Fleischer, Jan. 9, 2003.

 "Our intelligence officials estimate that Saddam
Hussein had the
materials to produce as much as 500 tons of Sarin,
mustard and VX nerve
agent." -- Bush, Jan. 28, 2003.

 "We know that Saddam Hussein is determined to keep
his weapons of mass
destruction, is determined to make more." -- Secretary
of State Colin
Powell, Feb. 5, 2003.

 "Intelligence gathered by this and other governments
leaves no doubt that
the Iraq regime continues to possess and conceal some
of the most lethal
weapons ever devised." -- Bush, March 17, 2003.

 "Well, there is no question that we have evidence
and information that
Iraq has weapons of mass destruction, biological and
chemical
particularly." -- Fleischer, March 21, 2003.

 "I have no doubt we're going to find big stores of
weapons of mass
destruction." -- Kenneth Adelman, Defense Policy
Board, March 23,
2003.

 "We know where they are. They are in the area around
Tikrit and Baghdad."
-- Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld, March 30,
2003.

 "We'll find them. It'll be a matter of time to do
so." -- Bush, May 3,
2003.

 "I never believed that we'd just tumble over weapons
of mass destruction
in that country." -- Rumsfeld, May 4, 2003.

 "U.S. officials never expected that we were going to
open garages and
find weapons of mass destruction." -- National
security adviser Condoleezza
Rice, May 12, 2003.

 "They may have had time to destroy them, and I don't
know the answer." --
Rumsfeld, May 27, 2003.

 "We based our decisions on good, sound intelligence,
and the -- our
people are going to find out the truth. And the truth
will say that this
intelligence was good intelligence. There's no doubt
in my mind." -- Bush,
July 17, 2003.

To quote Bill O'Reilly of Fox News: "And I said on my
program, if, if the
Americans go in and overthrow Saddam Hussein and it's
clear he had nothing,
I will apologize to the nation, and I will not trust
the Bush
administration again." -- March 18, 2003.

=====