(TV) OT: "He Loved Him Madly"

I'm currently (as in "right now") listening to Miles Davis's "He Loved Him Madly," from _Get Up With It_, as a result of Robert Quine's comments in the PSF interview <http://www.furious.com/perfect/quine.html>, where he calls it his favorite track of all time. And damned if it isn't really something. I've listened to _On the Corner_ a number of times, and while it's a groovy atmosphere, it hasn't really unfolded itself for me, but this one really has on first listen. "Generous" isn't a word I'd ordinarily use to describe electric-period Miles, but that's the vibe I'm getting here.
--

Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/   |   http://onezeromusic.com/