RE: (TV) WMD

Though I know some on this list are loathe to embrace "real world" topics
(thought there was quite the recent knockdown on the ethics of suicide), I
must recommend everyone on this list see "Fahrenheit 911."  Love Moore or
hate him, there's no denying the power of this film.  I've been back in the
NYC area over the last 5 days and to see this in a theatre in
Manhattan...the feeling during certain sequences was indescribable.  And
just to keep things on topic, I never learned to play "Stairway" but have
figured out significant portions of "Marquee Moon."  Not that it ever got me
any gigs...