(TV) Gonna Take a Seminal Journey....

Keith:
> Nice review! And didn't use the word "seminal" once.

Just for fun... Google results for "television verlaine seminal"...

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&oe=ISO-8859-1&c2coff=1&q=television+verlaine+seminal&btnG=Search

A few observations on just a cursory perusal:

1) It takes about 13 pages before a link shows up using the word "seminal" to describe anyone other than Tom or the band (I think... finally found a page which mentions TV but uses the word to describe Warren Zevon)...

2) It only takes four pages before the word appears in an article about TV written in a foreign language!

3) Looks like for about every two or three earnest uses of the word to describe TV, there's one making fun of the fact that you can't read anything about Television that doesn't include the word "seminal".

So that's a lot of seminality.  But like the song says, we all need someone we can cream on...

-Rex