Re: (TV) The Amazon Knee-Jerk Contrarian Game

Thus far, my favorite is the ABBEY ROAD review:

"And those lyrics... they don't take it from the streets to the
suburbs (props to Eminem) or the suburbs to the suburbs (shout out to
tha Kid)--in fact THEY DON'T RAP AT ALL. I Want You (She's So
Heavy)--I mean, sure we all want the hot girl, but do you have to
make the other girl who's fat feel bad by telling her that? Too cold.
And what's with Carry That Weight--is the guy going with the fat girl
after all, or has he gotten fat himself? Confusing. Give Me "your
body is a wonderland" any day."