(TV) The Family F Circus

Whoever sent me the FFC Amazon book reviews, a thousand thanks.  I haven't
laughed that hard in forever.  First time I have ever done a global forward
from my email address book.

There is this great soliloquy in the movie "Go" where the guy just rags on
for days about the Family F Circus and how you just have to read it you know
it's going to suck and it just ruins the Sunday Funnies moment.

Now if we could all watch Fahrenheit 911.

Scott, NYC

PS. My grandmother loved the FFC, and when she died two years ago, my first
thought was that I can now kill Bil F. Keane.  No joke, I was thinking that
at her funeral.