(TV) OT Upcoming Gigs

I'm playing in New Hope , Pa. on Friday July 30th, doing my spoken word
shtick. Sharing a bill with deerfrance's band,
Extra Virgin Mary at a club called J and P's.
Then I'm playing bass for a woman named Olivia Maxwell and her band 10 Cent
Radio on August 3rd at a club called Crash Mansions on the Bowery.
I'm also doing my spoken word in Hoboken at the Whiskey Bar on August 7th. I'm
openning for Claude Coleman Jr's band, Amandla on the second anniversary of
the day of his near fatal car accident, be great to celebrate his amazing
recovery, also a solo set by Gene Ween, so it is an evenning not to be missed
by a Ween fan, or any fan of good music.