(TV) Mull Historical Society

An article in the Guardian about the 'Mull Historical Society' (a
band) mentions MARQUEE MOON...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/arts/homeentertainment/story/0,12830,1271699,00.html

Excerpt: The albums [Colin MacIntyre] listened to on that trip were
Low by David Bowie, Transformer by Lou Reed and Marquee Moon by
Television. "I must have played Sound and Vision [from Low] about a
million times," he says. "Those three albums taught me that less is
more - I have a tendency to throw a lot into a song and you don't
always need so much. Those albums are shining examples of great simplicity."