(TV) Dennis D's Shows this week

I'm playing bass behind Olivia Maxwell this Tuesday night (8/3) at a club
called Crash Mansions.
It is located on the Bowery between Rivington and Stanton I think. It is in
the basement of a club called BLVD.
We go on at 8PM, hope you can make it.
Then on this coming Saturday I will be doing my spoken word thing in Hoboken.
I will be openning for Claude Coleman Jr.'s band Amandla, also performing that
night is the one and only Gene Ween, in a solo acoustic show. Not to be
missed.
We are at the Whiskey Bar the shows starts at 10PM , I think. If there are any
changes I'll send another email.
Thanks.

 Whiskey Bar - Hoboken, NJ
125 Washington Street