Re: (TV) Television mentioned in old Fripp article

Fripp:
>>This does not mean that I'm not interested in working in
>>the long term on other people's compositions. For example,
>>I recently tried to persuade Television to regroup with me
>>as a third guitarist. Unfortunately, it did not work.

Wow, never heard about that.  Dunno if that would make any sense... Television does more with two guitars than most bands could do with four or five. I tend to think having Fripp around would make things just a wee bit too busy.  And imagine the ego conflicts...

-Rex