Re: (TV) Well-reasoned disquisition on Eagles suckitude

At 12:56 PM -0700 8/13/04, Brian Young wrote:
This is priceless! A true classic of rock criticism. This person should be commended. Thanks for sharing it!

Tim's a good guy and a fine musician. I highly recommend most Silkworm releases (most notably _In the West_, _Libertine_, and _Lifestyle_), but the stuff on the upcoming _It'll Be Cool_ promises to be very, very good. In particular, Tim's "Don't Look Back" is still lodged in my head after having heard it twice live last year. You, however, can hear it now at the upcoming releases page at Touch and Go: http://www.touchandgorecords.com/

Just scroll down; release date's September 14. And that's guitarist Andy Cohen on the cover there. More SKWM info at http://silkworm.net/

Just bein' a fan,

Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/   |   http://onezeromusic.com/