Re: (TV) Well-reasoned disquisition on Eagles suckitude

I'm sorry, but I've said it before in this group and I'll say it again. Quite simply, the Eagles can rock ( on a good night). Some of their songs can suck, yes I 'll definitely grant that. But their two guitar interplay ( we know about that in this mail list) can be breathtaking. Saying the eagles suck just come down to bandwagonism,. I read this guys blog blurt. He said absolutely nothing I haven't read before. Go listen to Already Gone and tell me the Eagles don't rock. Okay, my two cents - let's talk about Television !
- Russ

Maurice Rickard wrote:

For Phil and Keith in particular, I should point out that bassist and songwriter extraordinaire Tim Midgett has a passionate, pithy and well-reasoned essay arguing for the Eagles as the Worst Band Ever:
http://www.electrical.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=26354#26354