Re: (TV) Just wood and wire: amp advice

In a message dated 8/26/2004 1:54:26 PM Central Daylight Time,
rexbroome@lycos.com writes:

Well, assuming a 90s Matchless Chieftain is out of the question, I have
always loved the now-discontinued Fender Prosonic combo, as it had the best
combination of a clean channel and a gain channel I have found for the money.  There
is one currently on e-bay at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=38074&item=3744193444&;
rd=1

As for an overdrive I love my Visual Sound Route 66 pedal, which combines a
compressor effect with an overdrive based on the old Ibanez TS808.