Re: (TV) Richard Lloyd on new album by The Silos

I strongly second this recommendation of The Silos. I have long been a fan of Walter Salas-Humara and the band, and my copy of When the Telephone Rings is currently on it's way to me. The fact that Richard is on there is a pure bonus.

Regards,

Brian

Adam Menter <adam@echomusic.com> wrote:
Hey Television fans,

I am involved in the release of the new album by The Silos on the label
Dualtone. The album is called 'When The Telephone Rings' and Richard Lloyd
plays guitar on a couple of tracks (The Only Love & 15 Days).

If you aren't familiar with The Silos - you should check them out. They are
from NYC and have been around since 1985. They have been instrumental in
the evolution of both the indie rock and alt-country genres.

Find out more about the Silos and their new album at the following link:

http://www.dualtone.com/go/?E_Mzgy