Re: (TV) (OT) Attn. All You Jandek Fans (esp. Maurice)

At 1:56 AM -0400 9/11/04, Leo Casey wrote:
"Questions, etc., can't be arranged. Anything else, just ask," Jandek wrote
to a journalist who attempted to contact him.

Great review, Ty, and thanks, Leo. I've not seen the documentary, which hasn't made its way here, although I'm likely to go ahead and get the DVD when it comes out this fall. I'll probably put on another open-mic Jandek cover night Nov. 5, which tells you where I stand on the whole Janky thing.

-M
--

Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/   |   http://onezeromusic.com/