(TV) Smith/Television: Roseland / Ritual

I just took the plunge and bought a ticket to the Oct 2 Smith/Television
show at Roseland.

I'll be coming as usual via AMTRAK but will probably take the "Red-eye" back
the same night.

> If y'all are interested in a dinner before, or club after, I'd like to do
>that. I don't get up to NYC often enough.

I'd be interested---maybe when it gets's closer to Oct 2 we could throw out
some possible place(s) to meet.

It'll be the first time since they reformed in 2001 that I won't be going to
performing my Television pre-Concert ritual of going to Dennis' restaurant.
Hope breaking my routine doesn't cause anything bad musically to happen
at Roseland :>) .

        Leo

PS:  It's bad luck to be superstitious.