RE: (TV) listmember spam alert !

I was just kidding, we're just starting out and we're still pretty lame...

> Perhaps we can do a show swap with you
> folks. what's your band name?
> do you have a website?

Right now we're The Waisters, but people hear "wasters" which is something
else entirely...so we're looking for a new name. We don't have a website,
though I have mp3's of some of our practices up here -

http://www.bigdayphoto.com/music/

Do me a favor and skip the first 3 , the ones labelled "new" ...that's work
in progress stuff...

> it'd be great to have someone from the list actually come on
> out to a  show.
> I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU.

I'll try and make it out!

tv