RE: (TV) listmember spam alert !

Blumetakt@aol.com
>>we're actually the opener sorry.

I see you are opening for Exit Clov, who are VERY different from Joss,
if the reviews on http://www.delmorerecordings.com/ are accurate...

I saw them last year at a 'asians in rock' show at Mary Washington college,
 they are alright, in a jam band kind of way, and the sisters are adorable.
I remember some pretty cool juxtaposition of dark and light, sweet sounds
and noise. Still a little poppy, however. I remember they were interesting.
And cute.
http://www.exitclov.com/images/gallerypix/pix1z.jpg

Have fun, I will try and make it up to the Black cat, also.

 - H.