Re: (TV) Putting a Temporary Cap on One's Talent / RE: Playingwith Patti in the Dark

At 12:00 PM -0700 9/24/04, Jay wrote:
I think Bush is a moron.  That aside, since it's
irrelevant ti this point, since I doubt any of us are
privy to the intelligence they had on mr. Peace Train,
I suggest everyone reserve judgment.

There is that little matter of his having given money to Hamas. Ostensibly for educational purposes or some similar humanitarian application. But still--Hamas.

As for whether Richard Thompson's next, I'll submit that the name "Richard Thompson" on a passenger manifest is probably not going to attract the same amount and kind of attention as "Yusef Islam."
--

Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/   |   http://onezeromusic.com/