Re: (TV) Tasteless...

The Onion definitely does some great articles on music.  This week's  issue
also has the article "Matchbox Twenty Finally Finishes Watering Down
Long-Awaited New Album".  The whole article is brilliant.

Saw a girl in the mall today wearing a t-shirt with the cover of Marquee
Moon on it.  I said, "nice shirt" and she gave me a nasty look and kept  walking.

In a message dated 9/24/2004 10:43:05 AM Pacific Standard Time,
jh@brainiac.com writes:

>From  this week's issue of The Onion (a satirical newspaper, for those
unfamiliar  with it), just a headline:

Ramones Reunion Almost  Complete