(TV) More Mix Qs: The 'Hot' Glory & 3 Mixes of Song 'Flash Lightning'?

As long as were talking details of mixes.  Regarding "The Adventure Out-takes" (aka "I Need A New Adventure" .
There are two separate sources for this.  There's the "soundboard" version, and another version from an acetate.
The "soundboard" version has all 16 "out-takes",  whereas the "acetate version" only has 6:

1. Glory (flat)
2. Ain't That Nothin'
3. Days
4. The Fire
5. The Dream's Dream
6.Glory (+3@10k)
    27:26

Questions:  Are these 6 the same mixes as are on the "The Adventure Out-takes"?  The CA notes for "I Need  A New
Adventure" says: "Note: Tracks #1-13 are from the ADVENTURE "outtakes" tape. #14-16 are selections from the
"rough mixes" tape."  So, is the  "rough mixes" tape another name for the "acetate version"? Which Glory (if any!) of the three
on "I Need A New Adventure"  is the +3 decibels at 10k Hertz?

And last but not least:  It is my understanding from the e-mails of past two days that there are 3 different (studio) mixes of the
song "Flash Lightning":
1)  The original, i.e., the Bob Clearmountain mix first released by Elektra on 1979 LP and all 1990s' CD versions;
2) The version on the first solo album "acetate", i.e., the  version of the album that Verlaine preferred ,aka the "maracas version"; and
3) The version (non-maracas) on the Collectors' Choice "wrong mix version" of the first solo album.

Is this correct? (Or are (1) and (3) the same?)

	Leo