From: tv-owner@obbard.com [mailto:tv-owner@obbard.com] On Behalf Of Rex
Broome
Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2004 6:35 PM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: (TV) Sorry / Source of My Confusion

Cliff, sorry there! This is obviously a little more unique of an artifact
than I realized... and somewhere in this discussion I lost track of the fact
that the track listing being discussed was your cassette!  Didn't mean to
dis you or put you out in any way.  I just wasn't aware of a known track
from those sessions not having been officially released in some form until
now!  So I was just curious.

Thanks for enlightening us!

-Rex