Re: (TV) OT: Never Over / Top 40

From: "Philip P. Obbard" <pobbard@yahoo.com>
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: (TV) OT: Never Over / Top 40
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 07:05:28 -0700 (PDT)

--- Leo Casey <LeoCasey@comcast.net> wrote:
> Tonight in NYC proved one thing:  it's never over until it's over.
>
> It's almost enough to think Television will have a top-40 hit on
> their next album.

Yesssss! As someone who is, at best, a nominal Red Sox fan (I'm from
Boston, but hardly ever follow professional sports) it is a great day
to be a Red Sox fan living in New York City.

And before you point out that this post is off-topic, I'd like to
point out that Red Sox manager John Henry looks a little like Patti
Smith: http://tinyurl.com/4dkgt

--Phil

John Henry is the owner of the Red Sox; the manager is Terry Francona.

Craig