Re: (TV) ashley simpson on snl

Gosh... that's damn humiliating. I've never heard of Ashley Simpson before but I kinda like her voice - just the little bit I heard . A little like Suzanne Vega I guess. Damn shame she doesn't have the confidence to sing without a guide vocal and shame on SNL for claiming to provide "live" music. I've been watching that show since it's inception. I remember Patti Smith's famous performance on SNL back in 1975. Now *that* was live.
- Russ

Micah wrote:

http://www.collegehumor.com/news/ashlee_snl.wmv

Check it out.