Re: (TV) Television/Verlaine mentions in recent press

Glenn Mercer was the lead guitarist w/ the Feelies.

Now, sorry to bother you guys w/ something not directly related to Marquee
Moon.  Please forgive me, this is URGENT.

ACT PA still needs hundreds more canvassers for Election Period
than are signed up, particularly on Election Day itself. The need is
greatest in our crucial base area around Philadelphia. If we don't
fill the gap, it could mean having to skip tens of thousands of
Democratic households in our voter turnout operation on Election Day!

(1) SIGN UP TO GO TO PA IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY
(2) HELP US RECRUIT NEW YORKERS TO GO TO PA
(3) GET YOUR FRIENDS, FAMILY, AND CO-WORKERS INVOLVED

(1) SIGN UP TO GO TO PA IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY

Sat, 10/30 - Tues, 11/02
Day trips with the option to stay overnight Sat, Sun, Mon

Election Day is crucial. If you want to beat Bush and won't get fired
for taking the day off work, please come with us. PLEASE!

Info and sign-up at: http://acthere.com/signup.php?eventID=2940

(2) HELP US RECRUIT NEW YORKERS TO GO TO PA

Despite a year of Electoral College chatter in the media, the majority
of New York Democrats still believe that just voting in NY is enough
to help beat George W. Bush. We know that's simply not true. And the
GOP knows it too!

There's been a groundswell of new interest in swing state activities
in the last week. We desperately need your help to capitalize on this
interest, handing out flyers, manning tables, and doing whatever it
takes to get hundreds more New Yorkers involved during Election
Period.

RSVP at http://acthere.com/signup.php?eventID=4410.

We'll contact you ASAP with details.

(3) GET YOUR FRIENDS, FAMILY, AND CO-WORKERS INVOLVED

We know that you're lobbying them to join us. Now we need you to turn
up the volume, to implore them, to beg and plead with them, to help
them understand why it is personally important to you that they get
involved.

Now, more than ever before, we need you to take an extra ten minutes
to connect with your friends, co-workers and family. Drop them an
email or, better yet, give them a call, and say to them, explicitly,
"It's important to me that you get involved. How can I get you to
volunteer?" Tell them it's easy. Tell them it's effective. Tell them
they'll be missing a historic moment if they don't join us. But get
them involved!

Direct them to www.acthere.com, or to email ACTNewYork@gmail.com, or
to call us at (212) 388-3109.