To: <tv@obbard.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 04, 2004 6:43 AM
Subject: (TV) OT: Shameless self-promotion

I have a new cd that will be ready in the next week or
two so as it will be the focus of my promotion over
the next year.

I'm done with printing, making and mailing my last cd
Allure so I've posted all (except for 1 track) of my
last cd, Allure for download.  If interested, (it is
very Verlaine influenced, I obviously have listened to
way to much Verlaine / Television in my life) songs
can be streamed or downloaded here:

www.mp3.com.au/gregorygrant/

For what it is worth, Master of Visions, Unwrap Me and
Breathing Ether have been the most popular tracks from
that cd in regards to downloads.

The upcoming cd is very not Verlaine and as a
precurser / warning, I will be offering it here once I
can get it all together, with a twist this time.

greg

PS: Thanks to everyone who traded me their excellent
cd's  or boots in the past.