Re: (TV) OT: Shameless self-promotion

Yes you did Andy, the excellent White Trash ep.

Ah thats OK then . I have a habit of forgetting to repay favours then people think I'm a sponger when I'm just forgetful :o)

"Higher Than You" should have made you guys stars my
friend,Greg

Ah, sweet and tender words mate, thanks .
I thought that song had a big future, but like anything, it has to be heard by the right people at the right time or it doesn't matter .

Its still enough to hear a comment like yours from time to time though . Thanks mate
Andy