Re: (TV) Blue Oyster Cult (was 'Rock'sBack pages')

>In message <20041105220705.55158.qmail@web54305.mail.yahoo.com>, robin
>dunn <rdunnrn@yahoo.com> writes
>>well, don't forget that patti dated lanier, and they recorded some
>>stuff she wrote
>
>She's on the "On Your Feet or On Your Knees" live album, introducing the
>gig.
>Now there's a live album that makes Reed's "Rock'n'Roll Animal" sound
>positively wimpy.

Yeah, yeah, yeah,

 I'm by no means any sort of metal head, and my tastes have definitely
progressed beyond what they were in high school '76-'80 (I guess I listen
to more blues now), but BOC, up to a point, were a great, and (believe it
or not) smart, rock band. PLUS they toured into the upper North Central
dump I grew up in.

 If it's good, it's good, and labels be damned.

tom

PS Yes, I almost got beat up for owning Ramones and Sex Pistols CDs, if
that buys me any street cred. Also believe it or not, NO ONE else in my
high school had a clue who TV was - so owning Television albums was as safe
as Skynyrd.