Re: (TV) Scala

At 8:23 AM -0800 11/8/04, Micah wrote:
  Were you able to get Scala working?

Thanks for the link, Micah! I did download it, and I haven't unpacked it yet. I don't recall if I've installed X11 on this system or not; guess I'll find out. It might be a few days before I delve into it--I'm doing a large ensemble piece on the 20th, and I'm preoccupied with getting the scores finished and out to everybody, as well as picking up some cheap guitars for people who don't want to restring. But I'm certainly intrigued by Scala.

P.S. I drove the house into a delerium yesterday
messing with the 72 equal temperment scale.

Excellent! Sounds quite fascinating, and it'll be a great companion to the Partch.
--

Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/   |   http://onezeromusic.com/