RE: (TV) GBV (Was: Re: Neko Case)

At 11:39 AM -0800 11/16/04, Micah wrote:
I don't have any GBV at this point. I am reading your
response as a backhanded ...endorsement?

I'd recommend starting with _Under the Bushes, Under the Stars_. A lot of people rhapsodize over _Bee Thousand_ and _Alien Lanes_, and while those two have good tunes on 'em, I find _UTBUTS_ to be stronger overall. Also, it's the last one with the original band. From there, Bob puts out, what, an LP every other week or so, and you'll need a more detailed guide.
--

Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/   |   http://onezeromusic.com/