Re: (TV) Any Frisell Fans?

I've seen him a number of times. Probably the most
enjoyable time was a matinee show at Yoshi's in
Oakland. I took my two daughters.

When we arrived, we were met by a crowd of like-minded
parents with their kids.

The music began slowly, then all of sudden we are in a
room of fluorescent sound (it was "Intercontinentals"
band). Eve, my oldest daughter, lays her head down on
the table and says "This is music to sleep, too."

I thought that was a most succinct description.

By the end of the show, parents were dancing with
their children between the tables.