Re: (TV) coming out of the closet

From: "Joe Thornton" <joe.thornton@gmx.net>
Trying to drag this back on topic, though maybe it's a lost cause

I just did a search for U2 verlaine and the hEdge does mention verlaine as his favourite guitar player quite a lot

thats what me and the hEdge have in common, we both admire verlaine but yet cant play anything like him ! (boom boom)

The hEdge was more directly influenced by stuart adamson in the skids whos next band with twin lead guitarist was more directly influenced by Television - Big Country - last time I saw Bruce the other guitarist from Big Country was at the Television gig in Edinburgh