RE: (TV) Re: Ipods/Analogue/Dreamtime Production Revisited/Qs

> also, the whole idea of an "album," enjoying the
> whole, is going by the wayside.  it's basically about
> singles, a track (or few) picked from a cd.  since
> most commercial stuff is fodder, no real loss there...

Well, I don't know if the *return* of the single marks the end of the
album. In this country, with the advent of the cd, labels essentially
quit making any effort to sell singles, which obviously a large part of
the public is very much interested in owning, downloading etc.
larry